torstai 13. tammikuuta 2011

Amazing signals on 10 meters band

Solar activity is increasing and higher bands are improving. This week I decited to try some DXing on 10 meters PSK-segment, in 28.120 MHz. I spend there over one hour, but not alone.
At first sight, the band sounded totally empty, but after few CQ messages I had two nice QSOs in my log. First of them I made with a station in Sicily, Italy and the other one with a station in Scotland. Nice job, I think.
It is good to send some signals time to time, not just listening. And, of course those many beacons can tell you when the band is open.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Keinoäly (AI) ja minä: muuttolintujen matkassa

Keinoäly eli tuttavallisemmin AI on tullut hyödyksemme tai sitten kiusaksemme - kuinka vaan. Ainakin bittitekniikan osalta hyvin monet järje...