torstai 7. helmikuuta 2013

UFOs are here ! K-18

Just found my old camera and a memory card in it. Of course, I checked whether there would be some pictures. Yes - there were a couple of real interesting pictures.
Last summer I was checking sparrow nests on a roof of neighbour house. I felt that someone is watching me. When turning around I saw somekind of flying object nearby. Fortunately I had my old camera with. There was not much time, but I could take one picture.
It would be nice to know what those tree humanoids were doing here. Maybe they were just interested in my lightning radar or other antennasystems.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Keinoäly (AI) ja minä: muuttolintujen matkassa

Keinoäly eli tuttavallisemmin AI on tullut hyödyksemme tai sitten kiusaksemme - kuinka vaan. Ainakin bittitekniikan osalta hyvin monet järje...