maanantai 31. tammikuuta 2011

WSPR activity on 60 meters

WSPR-signals, those low power signals are very interesting. Last week I have spent on 60 meters band, HF. Yes, really - that band is closed for serious operations here, just few clubs have rights to operate and test on 5 MHz, so far.
Anyway, I switched my WSPR-software to RX (just reception) and wondered what I could hear there. Yes, 60 meters is alive; quit many stations from G-country and one from LA-country was heard here. I monitored band almost three days contionously to hear what is going on there.




Nice and interesting band in fact.

(the picture do not show current 60 meters activity)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Uusi tulokas kotiverkkoon, osa 2

Raspi ja TFT-näyttä 7"  Osaset alkoivat olla ns. koolla, joten oli aika laittaa laitteisto tulille. Raspia lukuun ottamatta kaikki tarv...