maanantai 8. lokakuuta 2012

"HamSpotting"

Just spent two weeks in the Canary Islands. This time I didn´t use my time for activities like geogaching or amateurradio. I even left my computer and SLR home; of course I had a camera with, because without it I couldn´t do "HamSpotting" or taking some photos there. I had a new Canon G1X with and I must say that I was very pleased it.
Anyway, I found that it is quit interesting to try spotting amateurradio operators and their QTHs (stations). When finding one, just taka a photo and make a short blog post when coming back home. Just what I am doing now. First time I tried HamSpotting some years ago in Ireland.
Of course, it is nice if you can meet the operator when spotting his or her station.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acabo de pasar dos semanas en las Islas Canarias. Esta vez no utilicé mi tiempo para actividades como geogaching o amateurradio. Incluso me dejé mi ordenador en casa y SLR, por supuesto que tenía una cámara con, porque sin ella no podría hacer "HamSpotting" o tomar algunas fotos allí. Yo tenía un nuevo Canon G1X con y debo decir que me agradó mucho.

De todos modos, me pareció que es dejar de fumar interesante intentar manchar operadores amateurradio y sus QTH (estaciones). Al encontrar uno, así taka una foto y hacer un post corto al volver a casa. Justo lo que estoy haciendo ahora. La primera vez que trató de HamSpotting hace algunos años en Irlanda.

Por supuesto, es agradable si usted puede cumplir con el operador cuando manchar su estación.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And finally - here are the results of my Canary-HamSpotting this time:

Pictures and places from the top to the bottom:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y finalmente - aquí están los resultados de mi canario ha manchado este momento:
Imágenes y lugares de la parte superior a la parte inferior:


1. Las Palmas / Sep. 27. 2012/ tower and beam antennas

2. Puerto Rico/ Sep. 29. 2012/ WARC-band vertical (?)

3. Puerto Rico/ Sep. 25. 2012/ tower and beam antennas

4. Puerto Rico/ Sep. 25. 2012/ mobile station (?), Harbour gate guard.





If you find Your station in these pictures - please send me a note. I shall send you a special mail back.

Si encuentra que su estación en estas imágenes - por favor envíeme una nota. Le enviaré una copia de correo especial.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Keväänkorvalla

Mustola, vko 13 / 2024  Pääsiäispyhien aattona näytti kevät saaneen kunnon harppauksen eteenpäin. Lämpötilat nousivat hetkessä toiselle kymm...